Sunday 2 June 2019

Nintendo Switch Card #1

I spent yesterday making a card for my nephew Glenn’s 27th birthday.  His birthday is next weekend, but I need to get the card in the mail today so it arrives in time.  I know he still plays svideo games so I made the card look like the Nintendo Switch (console/hand held machine).  I wasn’t thinking and made the card huge, so then I had to custom make an envelope cut from a huge Manila envelope.

Here is the front of the card.  His favourite character is Link from the Zelda series.  I search the internet for graphics to use.  I found a Hyrulian language that is used in one of the games to spell out Happy Birthday.  I also placed a Tri force because it is a popular symbol in the game.

Here is the inside of the card.  I coloured the images (Link; character on the left and the Master Sword with Z for Zelda on the right).


Here is the back where I sign (stamp) my name.  I used yellow and green because they are Zelda/Link colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment