Saturday 1 June 2019

June Goals

June Stitching Goals
Start & Finish Floral April block
Start & Finish Floral May block
Start & Finish Floral June block
Finish something from my FFG pile (June 10)
Stitch something for the 2019 Small SAL (June 28)

Other Hobbies June Goals
Create 4 cards this month ... (3 need to be mailed)
Nephew Glenn’s birthday (June 8)
My future daughter-in-law Sarah’s birthday (June 14)
Neice Katie’s birthday (June 21)
My oldest son Jaspar’s birthday (June 27)
Continue organizing my new craft room

May Stitching Review
Start & Finish Blue Jay ornament (using Cardinal Tweet pattern) YES, I also got him assembled
Start & Finish Floral April block NO, didn’t even start this yet
Start & Finish Floral May block (May 15) NO, didn’t do this one because I have to do April first
Finish something from my FFG pile (May 10) YES, I framed Let’s Visit Canada
Stitch something small for the 2019 Small SAL (May 31) YES, I got the Blue Jay done 

Other Hobbies May Review
Create and mail 3 cards this month... 
Mother’s Day card for my Mother-in-law Jean (May 12). YES
My youngest son Jordyn’s birthday (May 18). YES
My sister Pamela’s birthday (May 26). YES
Gardening - plant some flowers after May 24 long weekend. YES




No comments:

Post a Comment