Sunday 30 August 2020

SYOA - Chapter 2 - snitch - revised

I wasn’t happy with the snitch so I frogged it and re-stitched it.  This is the free pattern by Little Mojo.  I stitched it with the charted DMC colours.
I’m so happy I re-stitched it.  Now it feels like the chapter is complete.
Photo below shows my original snitch, same pattern but stitched with metallics and over 1 using tent stitch.  I wasn’t happy because it was too small to show all of the detail like the rest of the items in this chapter.









3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I haven't visited for a while, I love your work and totally agree about the snitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che bei ricami, complimenti :)
    per inaugurare il mio blog " Le rose di cristallo "
    ho deciso di organizzare un SAL DI BENVENUTO 🌸
    Se vuoi dare un occhiata ne sarei felice 🥳
    Ti lascio il link... così potrai decidere. https://lerosedicristallo1.blogspot.com/2020/08/sal-di-benvenuto.html
    A presto
    Giusi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the original snitch but the new one does go better with the rest of design. Good choice to switch the snitch!

    ReplyDelete