Friday 14 August 2020

SYOA - Chapter 4 - backstitching - update #1

I started backstitching around the outside of the bottom items whiskey glass, chocolate frog, Butterbeer bottle & glass, and cherry syrup bottle & glass. I need to complete the backstitch on the bottles and glasses until I finish the bricks and window in the background. I will wait to do the Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans after everything else is completed. Then I can decide what colours I need to balance out the project. I might use some colours from the other 3 chapters and top portion.  So many people hate to backstitch, (I don’t mind it)but you have to admit it brings out so much more details and makes the items pop on the fabric.



3 comments:

  1. The colours do really work well together. This is a great block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely, backstitching is boring but makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete