Wednesday 16 September 2020

SYOA - Chapter 5 - Design Layout

 Here is my progress after last night.  I filled in the bubbling potions in the cauldron and started on the smoke rising.  I finished the outline of the shelf on the right and almost done with the one on the left.











For anyone who is interested in seeing the 2 original choices here they are, but I had to blur the images because the designer wants us to.  All of the patterns are free and he would like the traffic to go to his website http://cunningcrossstitch.blogspot.com/p/syoa-letters-from-hogwarts.html .

This is the Slughorn's Club background.

This is the potion's classroom.










Here is my layout reworked and modified. I had to blur mine too because I'm using the chapter frame, cauldron and hearts from Stewart's designs.



1 comment:

  1. what i can see of that is SO COOL!!! wherever in the World did you find the outlines for the bottles that are on the shelves?!?

    ReplyDelete