Thursday 10 September 2020

SYOA - Chapter 5 - parchment edge

Chapter 5 is all about Potions Class, Slughorn’s Club and Amortentia potion smells.

There were 2 background choices, both included a cauldron full of a love potion called Amortentia..  The choices will be the room where Slughorn’s Club meets or Potions Class. I didn’t like the background for Slughorn’s Club, so I chose the Potions Classroom.  The cauldron has hearts floating above it and you choose 3 smells that you like.  I’m keeping the cauldron and hearts, but I’m leaving out the smells.  I am keeping the potion shelves, but I created my own potion bottles (back stitched bottles).  I created bubbling potions inside and steam flying out of the cauldron.

Here is my progress from today.  I started with the parchment edges at the bottom under the cauldron.



2 comments:

  1. Great progress, I love the way you get to choose what you stitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting block, I like the soun of the potion bottles.

    ReplyDelete