Wednesday 21 October 2020

2021 Stitch-a-longs

I know this year is not over yet, but we stitchers like to start planning our projects for the new year early.  We need time to buy supplies and get things kitted before January 1.  Steward Cunningham (the person who designed the Harry Potter project I’ve been working on all year), has 2 new stitch-a-longs starting in January 2021.  He has posted the project size and thread needed on his website https://cunningcrossstitch.blogspot.com/2020/10/2021-stitchalong-briefings.html  for the 2 SALs listed below.  

The first one is Magic Kingdom SAL. There is no frame, so it will start on January 1.  After that, each pattern drops on the 1st of each month.  I’m not a Disney fan, but I will download the patterns in case I need to stitch them in the future for a friend or my sisters.

The second one is an Animal Crossing SAL.  There is a frame around this one, which will be released on November 15, 2020.  I am definitely participating in this one because it is my favourite video game.

Let me know if you are going to stitch either of these projects, I would love to follow along with your progress.

2 comments:

  1. I would have thought that after dedicating so much time this year to a huge SAL, the last thing you would want to do is jump straight into another one! But Animal Crossing sounds so you, so I wish you the best of luck, and will be following along as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither of them are for me, but I think both will be very popular with other people. In fact, I think I know someone who will like the Animal Crossing one so I will send her the link.
    I shall be looking forward to seeing what you make of it too.

    ReplyDelete