Monday 21 December 2020

SYOA - Harry Potter Books - update #7

Friday night I started added the images to represent the book titles. I decided to stitch by colour. I stitched with black floss (Harry’s glasses, Riddle’s diary, cauldron, deathly hallows) then I used a yellow gold colour (horcruxes - corner of diary, locket Hufflepuff cup, ring).

Saturday night I added more black (dementor), then yellows (moon).

Last night I finished yellows and greys(moon and clouds). Then had to frog the dementor because it didn’t line up with the moon. It was only when I started stitching the green (basilisk) that I realized I was a row short on all of the books. That is why the moon and dementor didn’t line up. I’m not frogging all of the books. I’ll adjust the images in the space to work.







3 comments:

  1. these book covers are gonna be so cool!!! you go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is by far the best I've seen!! Will you be sharing your knight bus and book patterns? I would love them on mine, might have to try and be super creative if not 😳

    ReplyDelete