Monday 28 December 2020

SYOA - Harry Potter Letters From Hogwarts - Happy Dance!!

It has been a wonderful adventure this year at Hogwarts.  I started on January 25 (after receiving my fabric order) and finished yesterday on December 27. For awhile, because of all of the items I kept adding to the project I never expected to finish it in 2020. I felt like I needed to keep adding more stuff because this was going to be the only Harry Potter project I will ever cross stitch. I have LOVED every stitch I made and/or frogged to make this the most perfect personal completed project. I’m going to really miss working on this project.

Completed project. I plan on framing it with a simple black frame. I want to enjoy all of the colours in the project.


Top banner.


The 6 Chapters.


Bottom banner.



4 comments:

  1. It's absolutely stunning, huge congratulations on a superb finish. Thank you for sharing your progress on this project, I have thoroughly enjoyed all your posts and watching it grow - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic. I know you put a lot of thought and planning into it and that makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks amazing! And congratulations on finishing it this year too. You've definitely invested a lot of time and effort into making this project yours, ensuring you designed and stitched everything to suit you. How wonderful to think you've got the only version of this in the entire world!
    You're bound to miss it next year, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to replace it with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for this epic design! It's been so much fun following your progress and changes throughout the year.
    The books along the bottom are the perfect finishing touch.
    This is going to look stunning on your wall.

    ReplyDelete