Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas Shopping

Dave & I had the day off today.  I had a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning, and then we went Christmas shopping.   We stopped for lunch at East Side Mario's.  In the afternoon we did some more Christmas Shopping and groceries at Costco.   We were expecting 5-10 more cm of snow tonight so we stayed home.   I wrapped everything that we bought so far.  Still have some clothes to buy, and stocking stuffers.  Here is a photo of my Christmas wrapping paper.   I love these double sided rolls, last year I bought the one on the right (Silver with blue and white snowflakes / blue with white dots).  I loved it so much that I bought another roll this year.  Jordyn's gifts are the red paper, his girlfriend Sarah is the reverse light blue with white snowflakes, Jaspar has the dark blue with white dots, and Dave & I will share the same paper Silver with snowflakes.  My sons love that they can see their presents right away by colour.  I have done this since they were teens.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, never seen double sided wrapping paper.. its a great idea!
    Snow.. yes been watching about it on the TV... we have none yet here in Southern UK.. take care and stay warm.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete