The framing, electical, spray insulation, drywall, and painting was all done the first year. Last year we did the dricore (subfloor tiles on concrete basement walkout and a floating tile floor on top). We never got around to doing the door frames and baseboards. Those were supposed to get done this year, of course it is now the middle of November and we are racing to finish everything before the end of the year. Here is a photo showing the moulding I selected to go around the door frames in the laundry room and the outside patio door. I take some photos tomorrow of Frodo's area, and the door frames in the daylight.
Saturday, 22 November 2014
No stitching again today, busy doing grocery shopping. Then decided to add the trim in our basement patio door. We started our walkout basement renovations 2 years ago. The basement has the laundry room, and L shaped family room. We didn't put in a bathroom because we used the space for an indoor turtle pond for our family pet. We have a female Red-Eared Slider turtle named Frodo.