Wednesday 25 November 2020

SYOA - Chapter 6 - Happy Dance

I finally finished Chapter 6 and I love how it turned out. It is one of my favourite parts of this project.

I thought you might like to see the whole project.


I have 10 or 11 more things to stitch and then it will be complete.
  1. Wand (open space under the snitch and broom)
  2. Smoke above train so the train on the right side will be balanced with the Knight Bus on the left
  3. Phoenix (above Hogwarts castle)
  4. Flying letters at the top (not sure yet, will decide after seeing the smoke and phoenix)
  5. Book 1
  6. Book 2
  7. Book 3
  8. Book 4
  9. Book 5
  10. Book 6 
  11. Book 7
I have 5 more weeks until the end of the year and I do love a stitching deadline.  Let’s see how much I can get done by the end of 2020.



5 comments:

  1. your Chapter 6 Patronus is AWESOME!!! looking forward to seeing your wand ... and all those books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing, I love this project, well done Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome and didn't take you as long as the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work! I love the little magical stitches coming out of the wand around the turtle.
    Good luck with the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Chapter 6 Happy Dance! I'm with everyone else - the turtle does look amazing, as does the tiled floor! Good luck with the remaining motifs. It would be lovely if you could finish the whole project this year. :)

    ReplyDelete