Tuesday 2 February 2021

Animal Crossing - Animal Crossing Logo - update #4

Last night I stitched some more letters, I’m almost finished the bottom word.


On Saturday, I created a pattern to share with the Facebook Group.  The pattern is Jolly Redd’s logo that shows up on your map when he visits (randomly throughout the month).  The logo appears on the secret beach (my secret beach is the sandy beach underneath the letter “C” in Crossing.  Unfortunately, I had already started stitching the Animal Crossing Logo above my beach and with the fractional stitches, I was definitely not frogging if I didn’t need to.  I am thinking of just adding the logo somewhere in the water area near my island to look like Jolly Redd is arriving or has just left.  

This is what it looks like on a map (mot my island, this was found online so I could create the logo).

This is what Jolly Redd looks like in the game.  He seems kind of sketchy.  It is supposed to represent someone selling you stuff on the black market (not that I would know about that), but I have seen M*A*S*H on TV.
Here you can see he puts up anchor on your secret beach.  The icon/logo on his flag is the same one above on the map.

This is how dark and creepy it looks inside when you go to look at the art pieces.  I think it is dark so you can’t see the imperfections in the fake art.  The art is based on real art, just altered to make them fake.  When you donate the real art, you can go and read all about the item. (Artist, date, title, etc). It is very educational.

He sells are work to us so we can donate them to our museum.  But he doesn’t always bring real art, sometimes it is fake.  Sometimes it is very obvious it is a fake painting.  The fake painting has eyebrows.

I always double check online to see which painting or statue is the real one, because you can only buy one art piece from Jolly Redd per day (that is why I have 4 characters in case I have to buy all 4 art.  He has 4 art each visit.  Sometimes they are all real, sometimes they are all fake and sometimes a mix. I can only donate real art pieces to the museum.  One of the goals in the game is to complete your museum (80 fish, 80 bugs, 40 sea creatures, 73 dinosaur fossils, 43 art pieces).  I have all of the fish, bugs and fossils.

Well that is your lesson for today. :)

1 comment: