Tuesday 16 February 2021

Animal Crossing - Switch Frame - update #11

Well I thought I was doing great.  Last night I had a lot done until I realized that I added the “+” black button on the blue joy con in the wrong place, so I had to frog the whole button and some of the blue where it sits beside the black edge.  I forgot to take a photo before frogging.  I forgot to finish the last 3 rows of black down the right side of the switch screen.  I started stitching the blue in the black column area, then I added the + button too close to the edge of the screen.  I think I need to finish stitching all of the black down the edge and top of the screen, so I don’t do this again.  I also shouldn’t be stitching and watching TV when I need to focus on counting. :)
Here is the right side of the project so far.





2 comments:

  1. Great progress over the last couple of weeks with the logo, jewel, outline and filling in. I hope you're not finding the frame too awkward? I only stitch small projects in hand otherwise it's a frame for everything as I like a good fabric tension and can stitch much faster two handed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Rachel. I also like to have a good fabric tension, but I'm finding it awkward to hold and stitch. I should be using my floor stand to hold the scroll frame so I can use 2 hands to stitch. But then I can't use my reclining chair. :)

    ReplyDelete