Sunday 14 February 2021

Animal Crossing - Switch Frame - update #9

Last night I continued stitching with black.
I attached the fabric to one of my scroll frames.  This will make it slower to stitch because I had to attach it sideways, so I won’t be able to watch TV while stitching because I won’t be able to see above the scroll frame.  I can attach the scroll frame to my standing frame, but then I cannot sit back (lounge) while stitching.  I have gotten spoiled stitching in hand for the past few years which I actually prefer doing, even though it does make my hand sore sometimes.





2 comments:

  1. It's looking great, I tend to stitch smallmpoexes which I do in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing a different pattern in cross stitch.i am following you. Please do have a visit to www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete