Friday 26 February 2021

Animal Crossing - Switch Frame - update #18

Last night I finished all of the black around the edge of the switch screen.
I worked a bit on the green joy con controller (crossed some of the half green stitches under the 4 black buttons) while I had the project unrolled on this side.
I remembered that I said on my blog that I was going to work on the blue joy con controller outline.  I worked on the bottom (where I had to count) and now I just have to stitch up in a straight line to meet up with the top part.







5 comments:

  1. filling large areas - i read on someone's blog that if you do your first crosses with horizontal rows and the second crosses with vertical rows, the fabric doesn't stretch as much - i'm an in-hand cross stitcher , but i haven't tried the method yet ... your project is looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne, I will definitely try it because I stitch faster in hand than using the large bulky frame.

      Delete
  2. It's looking great, I'm an in hand stitcher for small projects but use a frame if I do something larger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Clare, I always did the same thing, before the Harry Potter project because it was too large for my frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to finishing the black border!
    Good luck with the large blue and green areas. :)

    ReplyDelete