Friday 5 February 2021

Animal Crossing - Animal Crossing Logo - update #7

Last night I made great progress on the letters and found my mistake.  After stitching the yellow in the letter “i” in Animal I discovered that the brown didn’t line up with the side of the clock above.  As you can see I had to frog the light beige (543) outline at the top and move it over to the left one space. That is why I’m off by one space on the right side of the logo.  This also means that I really should be moving the tag at the top.  I’ve be thinking of frogging it anyway and recharting it to have more detail now that the Animal Crossing letters are all backstitched.  The tag should have straight edges around it.  I think I will finish moving the brown border around the logo and backstitch it and fill in the clock before finishing the last 2 letters.  I will also frog the tag.  I’ll wait to restitch the tag after doing everything else.





2 comments:

  1. At least you've found the error now and can put it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awful lot of work, but then you have to stitch it so you're satisfied. Compared to the size of the whole chart it's not much really! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete