Saturday 16 May 2020

SYOA - Chapter 3 - Monster Book - Happy Dance

Last night I finished the Monster Book. It looks a lot better than my original design.  Now that I see the photo, I will add a few more fur pieces to the left side of the book cover. Not sure if I will add the book title “Monster Book of Monsters”. I’ll try it on the computer program first to see how it looks and if I have enough space.

Here is my original Monster Book design.  The only thing I changed was how I stitched the teeth.

I am moving elements around in my cross stitch program again.  I started stitching the monster book a little lower than I planned which should give more space between it and the tea cup.  I have also decided to not put the blue Divination book in the space.  The time turner kind of looks lost sitting on the book.  I will also move the runes so they will be evenly spaced with everything else.  I’ll show an updated design concept after I decide on placement.




2 comments:

  1. The Monster Book looks good. I can finally see it as a book; I was having troubles visualizing it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the monster book. Turned out great.

    ReplyDelete