Friday 8 May 2020

SYOA - Chapter 3 - Monster Book - update #1

Last night I finished the mouth (top and bottom rows of teeth) and the tongue (bookmark) on the left side.  I started backstitching lines to represent pages in the book.  I also started stitching the fur on the back cover of the book.  At first I was following the pattern for the fur, but I just started free handing as I go along the edge of the book cover.  I’m happy with how the fur is looking.  I’m not planning on putting any cross stitches inside the mouth because I think it will take away from the effect of teeth.  What does everyone else think?  



2 comments:

  1. The fur does look good. I don't think you need stitches inside the mouth, the teeth look fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start! I think the mouth looks fine.

    ReplyDelete