Tuesday 16 June 2020

Animal Crossing New Horizon

I have played my video game Animal Crossing New Horizons most of the day and again tonight.  I thought I’d introduce you to my character/profile.  I have been playing the Animal Crossing series since 2001.  I chose Jade as my character’s name.  I don’t remember why I chose it, but I love the name.  So of course Jade needed to live somewhere that was related to her name.  All the previous games all revolved around a town so my town was named Jewelvil/Jewelville depending on how many letters you were allowed in the name.  This game revolves around an island, so I new it had to be Jewel in the title. I thought about names like Beach, Bay, Cove, for the ending.  We were told you could use 10 characters in the name so I thought great I can use Jewel Beach.  Of course I forgot that I needed a space in between each word, so at the last minute it was changed to become JewelBeaach.

Here are some photos of my character Jade standing outside my house.
Here is a close up of Jade.  I’m wearing my Hawaiian shirt.

Here is a photo of my Nintendo Switch (Animal Crossing Special Edition).  I can play it as a handheld device or hook it up to a TV and play on the big screen.  I prefer playing on the TV, but tonight I’m playing while Dave is watch music videos on YouTube. 
Here is a photo of my island map.  We can have up to 10 villagers living on the island with me.  I have 9 right now because 1 of them moved today.





No comments:

Post a Comment