Tuesday 30 June 2020

Cherries

I think it is time to pick cherries from our tree.  We planted this tree around 20 years ago.  The first time it gave cherries it was every other year.  Then when it was mature we now get them every year.  We have enough for Dave & I, our friends and neighbours and and half the tree for the birds, squirrels, rabbits, raccoons and skunks to enjoy as well.  Unfortunately, my family now have their own cherry trees, so I can't share anymore.

The first 4 photos are taken from above looking out my craft room window.




The next 3 photos are taken from the ground at eye level.  You can see how full the branches are.




This photo is showing a cluster of cherries on one branch.
Here is a small bowl of cherries picked from the branch shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment