Sunday 7 June 2020

Blogged every day in 2020

I haven't stitched today and don't have a photo to show, so I wasn't going to post on my blog.  Then I realized that I have blogged every day so far in 2020 and didn't want to break my streak.

Dave & I spent some time pulling weeds in the flower gardens.  Here is one side of the backyard.  We love colour so we added old lattice painted and decorated with are from Dollarama on the pink lattice and an expensive wrought iron decoration from TSC Stores on the white lattice.  We have more brightly painted lattice and Dollarama décor around on the fences.

This is a privacy wall we built for our hot tub 10 years ago.  Every year I add more wall decorations.  



2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see your garden, that's a great privacy wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decorated lattice!

    ReplyDelete