Sunday 21 June 2020

Cards - Happy Father's Day & Pink Birthday

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there.  Here is the quick card I made for my Dad.  I used some card stock/embossed card stock and printed the Happy Father's Day sign onto white card stock and coloured with Prismacolor pencil crayons. I'm hoping to go visit him today.































It is also my niece Katie's 25th birthday today.  I made her card the same time I made Sarah's because they are both the same age and all I had to do was change the colours.  Sarah likes blue, but Katie loves pink.  the cards are a little different because I just placed the numbers randomly on the card except the 2 and the 5.  I love this card idea because it is so simple, but looks interesting.


1 comment:

  1. I think both cards are fantastic, but I love the Father's Day one.

    ReplyDelete