Monday 8 June 2020

Designing my own cross stitch patterns

I designed the Monster Book of Monsters and the Time Turner charts to use in Chapter 3 of Stitch Your Own Adventure (SYOA) Letters From Hogwarts.  
I spent most of the day finalizing my patterns in Pattern Maker by HobbyWare.  
Then screen captured image and saved as a jpeg which I inserted into a Word document.  Added some stitching instructions. 
Then I saved the Word document into a pdf form.
Finally was able to upload pdf file onto the Facebook Group for everyone to enjoy.  

What a pain in the neck, but I learned some stuff and everyone in the group is happy.  

I wasted cross stitch and video game time. :( 

Here is the Monster Book of Monsters chart. If you want a copy of the pdf (with floss colours) leave me a comment and I can email it to you.





Here is the Time Turner chart. Leave comment if you want pdf of the chart.








1 comment: