Monday 24 February 2020

Birthday card for February

Today is my Mother-in-law Jean's 79th birthday.  This is the card I sent her.  I was trying out some new die cut shapes Lawn Fawn's Build a House (with flowers), and a garden set which included a tree, fence, grasses, birds, and bird house.  This type of card is called a Z Fold Card, but I forgot to take a photo of it standing up.


We also ordered her this bouquet of flowers from her local florist in New Brunswick.


Here is a sample of another Z fold card (standing up) that I made Christmas 2019.  I printed out the images below on white printer paper, then taped the 3 scenes to some Navy cardstock.  I cut out the scenes with an Exacto knife.  I took my time, and my closest friend Lisa loved the card.






2 comments:

  1. Great cards and beautiful bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards and a gorgeous bouquet.
    I really like the silhouette effect on the Christmas card

    ReplyDelete