Saturday 1 February 2020

February Goals

February Stitching Goals
SYOA (Harry Potter) - Finish Hufflepuff banner/house crest
FFG - assemble Spring Mouse in a House and Frosty Winter Mouse
Smalls SAL - stitch another Just Nan mouse

Other Hobbies Goals
Theatre Scrapbook - complete plays for 2019 (9), then I'll be all up to date.
Make a card (to mail) for my Mother-in-Law Jean's birthday on February 24th.
Start planning other cards for the next few months.

January Stitching Review

Participated in 3 SALs
  1. FFG - YES, framed Green Flip-Its
  2. Smalls SAL - YES, stitched Rosebud Tweet & Frosty Winter Mouse
  3. SYOA (Harry Potter) - YES, started Hufflepuff banner/house crest
Finish Spring Mouse in a House - YES, so happy I finished project from 2017.
Finish Plaid Trousers - YES, so happy I finished this UFO from 2012!!

I decided not to participate in the Seasons SAL & 35 x 35 for 2020 SAL hosted by Magical Quilts because the Harry Potter SAL and my Just Nan miniatures will take up all of my stitching time this year.  Along with all of my other hobbies.

Other Hobbies Review
Make 3 cards for birthdays in January - YES, all done and mailed.
Theatre Scrapbook - work on getting my book up to date - YES, I have completed 2017 (13 plays) and 2018 (11 plays).
Reading - YES, I read 6 books in January.
Blog more - YES, I blogged every day in January.  I only blogged 13 times in January 2019.

4 comments:

  1. Wow loads of goals! Impressive. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress on your goals!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a single 'no' for your January goals; your year is off to a flying start! :)

    ReplyDelete