Sunday 23 February 2020

SYOA - Chapter Outlines - updates #2

I finally finished stitching all the outlines for each chapter.  I’m not going to stitch the cream/beige colours yet on the edges of the chapters.  With all of all the frogging I had to do on Chapter 1, and just in case the brown outlines are wrong, I think it would be best to stitch the cream/beige as I do each chapter.  I really need to make a final decision on the top portion of my project, so I can start stitching the four house coloured swirls, wand, Hogwarts castle and Hogwarts Express train.











2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting the outlines stitched. It will be easy to fudge it if they are a little bit out, no-one will notice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing the chapter outlines. Fingers crossed there are no counting errors but if there are they should be easy to disguise. :)

    ReplyDelete