Tuesday 4 February 2020

Harry Potter Pandora Charms

Last week, I was searching for photos of the Hogwarts Express train (deciding if I wanted to make changes to the one in my project).  I came across some Limited Edition Harry Potter charms from Pandora.  Here is a photo of the charms available.

When I was at the mall on the weekend, I went into the Pandora store and had to buy the Hogwarts Express ($60 Canadian).  I love all the detail on this charm.  It even has words on the sides and bottom.

Here is my progress on the Hufflepuff House/banner crest.  I finally finished the black & yellow vertical stripes.  I also backstitched the Hogwarts crest in the bottom left corner.  I did a few more of the gold diamonds.





3 comments:

  1. The charms are so cute, aren't they? Great work on your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Great work on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Pandora charms are cute - good job I don't wear jewellery!
    The Hufflepuff crest is coming along nicely. Hopefully the frogs have finally been banished. :)

    ReplyDelete