Wednesday 26 February 2020

SYOA - Hogwarts House Crest - Revision

I know that I said Chapter 1 was finished and it is ... but the more I looked at the Hogwarts House Crest the more I wasn’t happy with it.  I didn’t like the light yellow that goes all away around the letter H.

Hogwarts House Crest before with the light yellow border around the letter H.


I had to frog all 4 colours (Red/Green/Gold/Blue) because of the 1/4 stitches.  It was easier and faster to pull all of them and leave the letter H and border.


Here is the Hogwarts House Crest after without the light yellow.  All 4 colours meet in the middle with the letter H.  It was worth the frogging, I like it much better because now you can see more of the 4 house colours. 



4 comments:

  1. It's a good idea to do it now because it will just annoy you for the rest of the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to frog, but I really like the change you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both versions look good; it just comes down to personal preference. Glad you're happier with your choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are happy with it. I agree with you on it looking better.

    ReplyDelete