Friday 14 February 2020

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop


I’m so excited, this is my first time participating in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop hosted by Jo at  Serendipitous Stitching.

A bunch of stitchers emailed photos of hearts/love to Jo and she randomly sends them back to the participants to show on our blogs.  You can see the list of participants on Jo's blog if you want to follow along with the rest of us.

Here is the beautiful heart that was sent to me.  I love how they finished it with the pink fabric.  Let me know if you stitched this one.  I’m off to see all the other beautifully stitched hearts.  






17 comments:

  1. Great to meet you through the Blog Hop, lovely stitching, but it isn't mine, happy Valentine's Day 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely! Not mine, and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching full of love, but I am not your valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! Sadly, this lovely piece is not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très joli "mon amour", lovaly stitching but I'm not your secret stitcher! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty stitched piece and finish, sadly it's not mine.
    Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart this year.
    I hope your Sweethearts stops by soon, this is a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day Ann! What a lovely stitched greeting you received. It's not mine...I wonder who your secret Valentine is? Have a lovely day. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stitching and finishing, but it’s not mine! Happy Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Valentine's greeting! But not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is mine!!!!!! So glad that you like it - I so enjoyed making it. Happy Valentine's Day, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to meet you through the hop Ann.
    Such pretty stitching you received from Kaye!
    Hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking around trying to find my piece. I see the owner of yours has been found already. What a beautiful piece! Off to keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet stitch! It's so awesome how there are more of us participating every year :D

    ReplyDelete