Friday 29 January 2021

Animal Crossing - Animal Crossing Logo - update #1

I completed the border around the logo. I also stitched the tag showing a tiny island and palm tree. I started to work on the yellow letters that say Animal Crossing, but stopped because I don’t like how they are charted. Stewart designed them in yellow with some yellow backstitching to create the 2D look. A few other stitchers tried to backstitch around the letters in a dark brown, which I think looks better and makes it easier to read.  Unfortunately, the yellow backstitch doesn’t go around the letters, it goes on top of them. I spent the afternoon re-charting them with back stitching all around each letter, because before it looked like when you colour outside the lines.  I will start stitching them tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. I'm not keen on back stitch that looks like colouring outside the lines so I agree with you on recharging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got to be worth the time to get it looking just right.

    ReplyDelete