Wednesday 20 January 2021

Animal Crossing - My Island - update #8

Last night I finished the sandy beach all around the island.  I was completing the X’s in the black circle at the bottom for the airport and realized I forgot to stitch the airplane, so I had to frog all of the black.  I then replaced only the black around the airplane shape (which will be filled with white).  I wasn’t tired yet and decided to do some small motifs that are inside the green circles on the green grass map.  

The first motif is a DIY card, which looks like this in the game.

Underneath this motif is a Nook Miles Ticket, which looks like these in the game.


I started the motif in the top right circle, but still need to finish it with the blue floss.  This is a fossil, which looks like this in the game.


I will complete the 6 motifs before going back to complete the green grass map.




2 comments: