Monday 25 January 2021

Animal Crossing - My Island - update #12

Last night I did half stitches all around the island (waters edge) and then I started going back and crossing all of the X’s.  I should be able to finish these tonight.


Still deciding what part to do next.  I have the Animal Crossing logo for the top right corner of the Switch screen, the black rectangle screen (so I can outline the blue Joy Con controller), or filling in some of the green Joy Con controller.  It is nice to have choices.

2 comments:

  1. Just caught up on the last two weeks of progress and, wow, what a difference! The grass, some motifs, rocks and lots and lots of sand! Have fun deciding which section to work on next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes my stitching depends on what's on TV, if it's something I need to watch more than listen I do the easy bits like filling in.

    ReplyDelete