Friday 8 January 2021

Animal Crossing - Switch Frame - update #6

I thought I’d add some new colours to the mix.  There are 2 different yellows in this sign, even though it is hard to tell them apart.  I’m working my way across the inside of the switch screen by doing the sign, then my characters face, then the Animal Crossing Logo before reaching the other side of the screen edge and the blue joy con controller.  I think this will be better, so I don’t miss counting.  I need to make sure my island map will fit inside the switch frame.
In the game if you look at your map, there is a sign above with your island name. This photo shows my island from last year.  I only have 2 of the animals living on my island, the rest have moved.  If anyone plays Animal Crossing they can visit my island anytime by using the Dream Address below.  My island looks the same, but with different animals.  I also have lots of diy cards if anyone needs some.   




No comments:

Post a Comment