Friday 1 January 2021

Animal Crossing SAL

Happy New Year to all of my fellow stitchers!!

I consider myself a One At A Time Stitcher.  I always feel stressed if I have too many projects on the go.  Last year, I did 2 year long SALs (Harry Potter and the Peppermint Purple).  This year, I plan to only do one year long SAL along with some smaller projects (Just Nan mice).

The Animal Crossing SAL based on the video game I play, which is designed by Stewart Cunningham (Cunning Cross Stitch). The frame/island map was released on November 15, 2020.  He will release 12 different special characters, one per month.  I will personalize my project by making the island map look exactly like my own from my video game. 

I am using Cashel 28ct Siren’s Ocean by Enchanting Lair for the Animal Crossing SAL.





4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know absolutely nothing about Animal Crossing but am sure I'll enjoy watching this take shape during the year. The fabric is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Ann, I'll enjoy seei your progress. I saw this SAL but although I know about Animal Crossing I don't play the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know Animal Crossing was a game! But I love the fabric you chose and look forward to watching it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I will enjoy watching it come to life. I've played it on some console but nothing new.

    ReplyDelete