Wednesday 13 January 2021

Animal Crossing - My Island

I continued working on the rocks at the back of my island until I reached the end.  I am also doing the grass island map as I go.  Now that I have reached the right side I can stitch the sandy beach on both sides and hope they join at the bottom.  













Stewart designed the grass island map to have 12 equal sized openings for the special characters each month.  They will not be stitched in order, he changed the order to make it more interesting. There are 3 rows of 4.  

The first special character will be released on Friday, January 15.  I'm waiting to see the character designs before deciding if I want to fill in their background with a different colours.

3 comments:

  1. Even in small designs hoping the two edges meet up can be a heart-stopping moment, but for big designs like this... well, fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's growing really well. I'm sure it will meet at the bottom, do you use marker pins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you've done so far!

    ReplyDelete