Saturday 9 January 2021

Animal Crossing - JewelBeach & Jade

I filled in all of the yellow on my island sign. I still need to backstitch the words JewelBeach.  

I continued to the right by starting to stitch my in game character. Her name is Jade. This is the photo I used to create my cross stitch head pattern.

In the new Switch version, I have 4 characters (Jade, Ruby, Opal & Onyx), so I can have more storage space and so I decorate more rooms/houses.

Way back in 2001, my sons & I shared a town in the first Animal Crossing game on the GameCube. They used their own names Jaspar & Jordyn. I chose Jade. I don’t remember why, but it became my name for all video games. Later when I got my own Animal Crossing game(s) I named my town Jewelvil and Jewelville (depending on how many letters allowed in the name) because Jade is a type of jewel. This new game is on an island, so I needed an island/water theme name. I decided on Jewel Beach, but there were too many letters if you use a space in the middle. That’s why the name became one word JewelBeach.

2 comments:

  1. Great progress so far. I'm sure you'll have fun alternating between the huge blocks of colours and the more intricate designs.
    The info's interesting too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, thank you for showing the actual game.

    ReplyDelete