Monday 11 January 2021

FFG - January 2021

I'd like to thank Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher for hosting this SAL again this year. You can visit her site to join or for more information about this SAL.

I participated at the beginning of last year, but got busy and didn't finish anything else.

I have 3 Fully Finished Gallery items to share with you today.

Just Nan - Miss Ghostly Pumpkin Mouse












My house is contemporary with more angled walls, so I use black picture frames 95% of the time in each room of the house.  This gives more consistency throughout.  I had this old frame, but it was brown, so I sprayed it with black gloss paint.  I love how it turned out, clean lines and simple.

Peppermint Purple - A Year In Blackwork














SYOA - Letters From Hogwarts














When I started this project I knew exactly where to hang it.  I am lucky enough to have a craft room, now that my youngest son is married and has his own house.  I wanted to hang the SYOA in the hallway outside my craft room, so I can see it every day.  Here is a view from my craft room desk.





6 comments:

  1. Ann, your Year at Hogwarts turned out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your two major projects framed so quickly. I love simple black frames myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes. Lovely frames. Looks perfect hanging proudly where you can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes, I've really enjoyed watching your large projects grow. I love your Harry Potter, great to see it framed and where it is hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part!
    Well done on framing and hanging last year's pieces so promptly! I completely understand about black frames as they go with almost anything. And how cute is your little mouse? If I remember correctly you must have quite a collection of them now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the prompt framing! Isn't it fabulous to see the projects on the walls? I love your little mouse too.

    ReplyDelete