Wednesday 25 March 2020

Snooker Birthday Card

Yesterday was my husband’s birthday and I forgot to show everyone the card I made for him.  Here is the card all folded up to fit inside the envelope.

Here is the card opened up.  It is supposed to look like our snooker table.  I used a wiggly die cut to make the cue ball slide.  This is a joke because you want the cue ball to go straight so you can hit as many red balls as possible when you go to break (shoot).  I even made the cue stick fold in half (to fit inside the envelope), just like the real ones that come in two pieces and screw together.  He loved the card.

Here is a photo of our real snooker table.



4 comments:

  1. What a cool idea for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun card, I love the wiggly ball.
    When we used to have a pool table but there would be no room for anything else in our living room and we don't have a spare room for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and it looks like the perfect one for him!

    ReplyDelete