Thursday 19 March 2020

SYOA - Chapter 2 - Quidditch - update #8

Last night, I decided to stitch the green/silver tower on the right side.  After that I continued on to the broom.  Here is a close up of the tower.  I used 1 strand of metallic green blended with the light green for the flag.  I also used 1 strand of metallic silver blended with a light grey for the checkers on the inside (left).  I didn’t use metallic on the rest of the tower (dark side) or the light green side.

Tonight I will continue with the broom.  I will backstitch the Slytherin tower after I do the Ravenclaw one and the sides of the Quidditch field (Gryffindor & Hufflepuff colours).  I am enjoying this stitch-a-long so much.  I love the freedom to personalize the project.  
Question - some stitchers think there is too much space beside the shirt and the parchment edge.  Should I do a partial sleeve on the left side? 



No comments:

Post a Comment