Sunday 29 March 2020

SYOA - Swirls - Hufflepuff House Colours

Tonight I’m working on the top portion of the Stitch Your Own Adventures.  I have the month of April before Chapter 3 is released, so I decided to stitch the swirls above the parchments which represent the 4 houses.  I’m starting with Hufflepuff because it is above Chapter 1 and I know it is correctly placed on the fabric.  I’m not sure if the brown parchment lines are correct for the unfinished chapters.  I will double check them and add the cream/beige as I stitch each chapter. 

Stewart’s design (below) only has the 4 main house colours (Gryffindor red/Hufflepuff yellow/Ravenclaw blue/Slytherin green), but I’m adding the other house colours to my project.  

This photo shows the black completed part of the swirl and some of the yellow started..



2 comments:

  1. It's looking so good Ann, I am loving seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress. Good luck on it!

    ReplyDelete