Sunday 8 March 2020

Let The People Choose

Coffee anyone?

I am excited again to be participating in the following SAL, which is hosted each month by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.


I’m not a coffee drinker myself because I have to use so much sugar, milk or cream to kill the bitter taste.  But it's funny, I love to walk down the coffee aisle in the grocery store just to smell the coffee beans.  

This is the only coffee related cross stitch I have stitched over the years.  It is called Coffee is Magic by Dragon Dreams.















I do have one other coffee related chart in my stash because my close friend Lisa is a coffee lover so I bought this to do for her some time.  It is called Let’s Do Coffee by Ursula Michaels.




4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with taking in the aroma when walking down the coffee aisle, or when hubby opens a new packet or grinds some beans. Also, coffee flavoured chocolates... yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I like the Dragon Dreams design. I definitely agree with that sentiment!
    Don't forget to link this post on my blog so people can follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ursula's word play designs. Cute Dragon Dreams piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Coffee is Magic is wonderful, I love it! And you can't to wrong with Let's Do Coffee.

    ReplyDelete