Monday 2 March 2020

March Goals

March Stitching Goals
Start & Finish SYOA - Chapter 2 was released yesterday
Peppermint Purple SAL - catchup (9 weeks) and finish each week on time
FFG - assemble Summer Mouse & Spring House
Smalls SAL - stitch another Just Nan mouse

Other Hobbies Goals
Card Making
Make a birthday card for my husband (March 24)
Make 2 birthdays cards for April
Make a card for my friend Lisa (right knee replacement surgery on April 8).
Try to make all the cards needed for May (3), June (5) and July (5) that I need.

Video Games
Complete as many goals as possible by March 19, in my old town Animal Crossing New Leaf on Nintendo 3DS.
I’m so excited to start playing the new deserted island get away Animal Crossing New Horizons on Nintendo Switch March 20.
Not sure if I’ll want to do anything else after March 20th.  Anyone else going to be playing this game??

February Stitching Review
SYOA (Harry Potter) - Finish Hufflepuff banner - YES, I finished it and stitched all the outlines for the other 5 Chapters too
FFG - assemble Spring Mouse and Frosty Winter Mouse - YES, I assembled both mice
Smalls SAL - stitch another Just Nan mouse - YES, I stitched Miss Strawberry Mouse

Other Hobbies Review
Theatre Scrapbook - complete plays for 2019 (9), then I’ll be all up to date - YES, completed and now ready to do pages for this year
Make a card (to mail) for my Mother-in-Law Jean’s birthday on February 24th. - YES, completed and mailed!
Start planning other cards for the next few months. - YES, I made 4 more cards (3 birthdays, 1 St. Patrick’s Day)
Reading - YES, I read 8 books in February

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your February successes and good luck for your March goals. I don't play any video games, but I hope you enjoy your new game. If you disappear from Blogland towards the end of March we shall know why! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy, well done on your February goals, good luck this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on doing so well on your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohoo Congrats on completed your Feb goals. Good luck on your March goals!!

    ReplyDelete