Wednesday 11 March 2020

SYOA - Chapter 2 - Quidditch - update #4

Monday night I started working on a bludger and club.  There will be 2 of these because there are 2 beaters on each team and they each have a club and bludger to shoot at the other team.  The ball is almost done and I stitched the handle on the first club.
Last night, I finished the first bludger and club then started working on the quaffle.

Reminder of how my layout will look for Chapter 2.  I’m thinking of making a small change to the blue tower.  I saw that someone on the Facebook group change it so the towers are both facing the Quidditch field.  The checkered area on the towers is now on the inside facing the field the same as the green one.  Also, they don’t have the seating showing on the blue tower. 


This is my original layout with the tower facing sideways.  You can see the seating in the tower.  What do you think?  Should I leave the blue tower as it was originally designed below or change it as in the above example?  Everything else is the same on the 2 images.






2 comments:

  1. In the first picture the two towers look as if they are facing the hoops, whereas in the second they seem to be facing each other, which (to me) looks much better. Good luck deciding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno - i didn't notice the difference till i studied your graphs ... quidditch is played on an oval field, isn't it? so if it's in the round, are all the seats facing toward the center, like a football stadium? i'm probably over thinking it

    do you have the chart for the alternate castle? i'd love to stitch it instead of the original.

    ReplyDelete