Friday 27 March 2020

Smalls SAL - March


I’d like to thank Mary at Mary’s Thread for hosting the Smalls SAL.  I stitched a purple clematis.  You can find the free pattern here  http://free-cross-stitch.rucniprace.cz/ .   I stitched the flower on 28ct lavender Lugana evenweave.


I will be sending this stitched flower to Clare for her Christmas Tree which she is decorating for her church.  Each year she chooses a different theme for her tree.  This year she is decorating the tree with flowers that she cross stitches herself and from other stitchers who want to help her.  If you want to help Clare you can read about it here on her blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Ann it's beautiful. I have just realised my flowers can be included in the Smalls SAL so I'll be joining in next month, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely clematis, it's one of my favourite flowers. I still haven't decided what to stitch but I have plenty of time! I will be saying that in November at this rate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely, such beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete