Saturday 14 March 2020

Card - Get Well Soon

My closest friend Lisa had knee replacement surgery Thursday on her right knee.  I was her babysitter this morning and will go back on Tuesday to help her.  

I used this as an excuse to make my first Get Well Soon card.  She also loves Teddy Bears, but already has too many. So, I decided she needed bear themed food gifts instead. My favourite bear character is Winnie-the-Pooh and because he loves honey I bought Honey flavoured Teddy Graham cookies.  And who wouldn’t want Gummy Bears to go with the cookies.  Never too much sugar when you are feeling crappy.

Knee Card



Honey Teddy Graham cookies and Gummy Bears.





4 comments:

  1. That's a great card, Winnie the Pooh and Gummi Bears are a must to aid recovery, wishing your friend well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card and goodies! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, it goes perfectly with the sweets!

    ReplyDelete