Tuesday 24 March 2020

SYOA - Chapter 2 - Happy Dance!!

I finally finished all of Chapter 2.  I love how this chapter turned out.


After seeing photos of Hufflepuff banners completed on Facebook group, I realized I forgot to backstitch the inside of the Letter H.  I wasn't going to do the zigzag pattern stitched along the edges of the banner but my youngest son Jordyn said it would look better, so being the good mom I did it.  I agree it does look fancier.























This is how they look together. 






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Happy Dance! It does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for part 2. I love the little snitch, great addition. The extra backstitch does add to the top part too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm w-a-y behind but...
    Congratulations of finishing chapter 2! All of the little Quidditch motifs are great, especially the snitch. And the Hufflepuff banner definitely looks better for the the backstitching and zig-zag edging. :)

    ReplyDelete