Monday 13 January 2020

Plaid Trousers - update #2

I am so happy with my progress from yesterday.  I was able to stitch for several hours.  I finished 3 full lines of text, along with 3 half lines of text.
I need to go back and finish the line that says PLAID TROUSERS in coloured floss, still deciding what colours to use for stitching those words.  I will continue stitching with the blue hand dyed floss.  As you can see in the poem below, I am starting the last paragraph.  I need to frog the letter “P” in the last line I stitched yesterday ... Be proper and p, because I miss counted and it is too high.  I hope to finish stitching this project by the end of the weekend.









2 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress! I'll keep my fingers crossed for your potential weekend finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete