Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year 2020!!

2020 Stitching Goals

  1. Finish Spring Mouse in a House (and the Spring mouse)
  2. Summer Mouse in a House (stitch just the mouse)
  3. Autumn Mouse in a House (stitch just the mouse)
  4. Witchy Mouse
  5. Witchy Sister Mouse
  6. Frosty Mouse in a House (stitch just the mouse)
  7. Christmas Mouse in a House (stitch just the mouse)
  8. Gingerbread Reindeer Mouse
  9. Gingerbread Santa Mouse
  10. Gingerbread Mrs. Claus Mouse
  11. 3D Xmas tree



Stitch-a-longs I'm thinking of participating in.
Thanks to Loretta at Stitching the Night Away, because I found a Big List of Cross Stitch SALs to Join in 2020.  I only chose 3 from her list (1 for sure, 2 still thinking about joining) along with 2 continuing from last year.

Stitch Your Own Adventures (SYOA) Letters from Hogwarts - Hosted by Cunning Cross Stitch
If you are a huge Harry Potter fan like I am, then this SAL will definitely be lots of fun.

Seasons SAL (50sts x 50sts) - Hosted by Magical Quilts
I like projects that have all 4 seasons, but I will decide after seeing the first pattern.

35 x 35 for 2020 - Hosted by Magical Quilts
I’ll decide after seeing the first pattern.

Fully Finished Gallery - Hosted by Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher
I participated most of the last year.  I'm planning to do this again, but hopefully for the whole year.

Smalls SAL - Hosted by Mary at Mary's Threads
I participated the first half of the year.  I'm planning to do this again, but hopefully for the whole year.

Card Making Goals
January - 3 birthdays
February - 1 birthday
March - 1 birthday
April - 2 birthdays, 1 Easter 
May - 2 birthdays, 1 Mother’s Day
June - 4 birthdays
July - 5 friendship Day, 2 birthdays, 1 wedding
August - 2 birthdays
September - none
October - 1 Mother-in-Law Day
November - none
December - 1 birthday, 20 Christmas 
I want to make 47 cards in total.

Other Hobbies Goals
Gardening
plant a vegetable patch 
add some new flowers
enlarge the front flower bed

Colouring
try to colour in my colouring books at least once a month

Puzzles 
We have about 7 still to do (3x1000, 1x1500 & 2x2000 pcs), plus I'm sure I'll find new ones to add to our pile.

Reading 
Read 50 books (should be easy, I read 82 in 2019).

Scrapbooks 
Cross Stitch Diary - update my book
Theatre Plays - update my book, complete pages for 2017, 2018 and 2019

Video Games 
complete as many goals on Animal Crossing New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS). Start playing Animal Crossing New Horizons (Nintendo Switch) when it is released on March 20, 2020.

I'll try to be a better blogger in 2020.  Last year I blogged 117 times, which was a lot more than the 8 times in 2018.  


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a huge difference in you number of posts between the two years! I'm guessing the A-Z Challenge helped quite a lot, along with regular updates on your Lesley Teare SALs.
    Good luck with all of your 2020 goals, both for stitchy and non-stitchy. I look forward to seeing your nest of Just Nan mice take shape during the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel sent me here because of your list of Just Nan mice! I only collect the Hallowe'en or Autumn ones but I am a big fan of her sampler designs too.
    Looking forward to following your progress this year. I also scrapbook and Rachel's FFO Gallery has inspired me to do more over the past year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo for visit. I love Just Nan’s limited edition 3D miniatures. I have a few of her other designs too. I hope to finally complete the mice this year. I have been trying for several years and either don’t feel inspired to stitch or feel like stitching something else instead.

      Delete