Sunday 12 January 2020

Plaid Trousers - update #1

Yesterday I started working son Plaid Trousers again.  I only got 2 1/2 lines completed.  I had to frog the first line because it was up to high and touched the line above it.  It is slow stitching because I wasn’t using a scroll frame.  It is a big piece of fabric to hold onto while stitching.  The fabric is also not serged and keeps fraying on the edges, so today I will reattach it to my scroll frame (floor stand) then I can use both hands to stitch.  Even with all these issues, I’m still very happy with my few lines of progress.  The line I’m working on is the half way point in the poem.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you're much happier now, and will be more so once it's on its scroll bars too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's working out. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete